Sorry for the delayed review guys...my back's killing me (tweaked it during the game) and I have to hit the bed early...I'll have the blog up tomrw...
Have a great week...!!
Sorry for the delayed review guys...my back's killing me (tweaked it during the game) and I have to hit the bed early...I'll have the blog up tomrw...
Posted by The author at 1:55 AM
3 comments:
Even though we are addicted to your blog, but we can wait for a day or two for you to feel better and post the much awaited match report. You are simply a good club man. Take care and get better soon.
Get well soon!!! Eagerly waiting to read the details of the game!!! :)
Waiting for your analysis of the game...I think Royal lion's last 10 disciplined overs helped them to win the game.. Fist 10 overs UM made 74 and last 10 overs they scored only 50 or so...I think Mark did a fantastic job in bowling distribution.
Post a Comment